South America Travel Blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

Puerto Lopez

I did not do much the last couple of days, just relax and clear out my mind before starting my trip. Even so I still got invited to a wedding party, a football game on the beach and managed to meet many people, some I knew from my last trip and some are friends of people I know from my last trip.

It is very hot in here during the day, the only places to be are either the beach or the swimming pool at the hotel. In the night it is much nicer weather.

So for I have stuck to eating fish and shrimps, this is a fisherman´s town after all, and all fish is fresh from the say, corvina fish and shrimps are especially recommended . The street along the beach is full of terraces selling fresh juice of all tropical fruit.

In the morning the fisherman return with the fish, today I went to watch this morning. One boat brought back three big sword fish , probably 100 - 150 kg each.

Today I took a surf lesson, but I must have eaten something bad this morning, because I felt sick and had to cut the lesson short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home