South America Travel Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Arequipa

I arrived very early in the morning, by the night bus from Cusco, this time I was more prepared for the bus trip, I took my motion sickness tablets, and I did not get sick.

Arequipas architecture is different than that of Cusco, a lot of white stone buildings, personally I liked the Colonial style of Cusco much more. According to guide is a nice place to take it easy for a while, I think that is true only if you do not count the not so courteous cat drivers, crossing the streets here is one of the trickiest activities I had to perform during my trip. Though everything is cheaper here than Cuscspeciallyyy tours.

I am going tomorrow early morning on a 3 day trek to the Colca canyon, after that I am off to Puno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home