South America Travel Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Good bye Cusco

I think I have seen the last of Cusco. I used my stay in Cusco to work on some of my skills, in the mornings I went to Spanish classes to improve my Spanish, and the nights I went to some clubs to
practice my dancing, I have to admit though that I am becoming unsure about how much I like Salsa, I find the rhythm of pop/dance/trance etc, easier and more natural to dance to. In between learning Spanish and dancing, I went to one of the movie bars to see a movie.

When you spend enough time in a city, you get to know where all the good places are, the best food I had in Cusco was at ´Los Perros´, it was excellent in both taste and presentation. While the fanciest club in town hands down is Caos (Chaos in English), I heard the owner invested one million dollar in building this place, the Liquid pales in comparison with this place, and what is more, the Israelis have not discovered it yet. When I first got to Cusco I saw only a couple of them, but since the end of may they have been arriving here in dozens, the place is swarming with them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home