South America Travel Blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cochabamba

Marcilo my Paragliding instructor told me he was interested in Arabic food and cooking in general. So I agreed to cook for him , some of his friends and couple of other students. I made some kabab for the grill , a mixed salad, a yogurt and cucumber salad, Tahina and some rice. It was quite a success , 10 people in total joined the dinner, the food was very good, and we all eat until we were stuffed. It helped a lot that they got me all the ingredients I needed, as opposed to my previous cooking experience.

Staying Cochabamba for so long, I learned about the good places to eat and go out. For eating my favorite is this Brazilian/Japanese restaurant, which serves excellent Sushi. For going out, I went to Panchos last weekend, an elegant club, where during the night they play almost every kind of music : Latin, Salsa, Rock & Roll, Trans, 70s, 80s, Rock, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home