South America Travel Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Cochabamba

In the last few days I vivited a couple of small quite towns, Chapare and Samaipata. I am back in Cochabamba now, but I will leave today to Sucre, and then Potosi to visit the infamous mines.

A recomendation if you do come to Cochabamba, do not stay at hostal Buenos Aires, very unpleasent people run the place, close by there is hotel Colon, for the same price I got a better room, and the owners and the staff are very friendly people.

And again for really good Sushi go to the Brasilian cafe, the cheff is a Brasilian of Japanese origin, and he went to Japan to study Japanese cooking, the cafe serves both Brazilian and Japanese food, but I have not tried any of the Brasilian dishes yet, since I keep ordering sushi everytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home