South America Travel Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2005

blogger, google, ipod and books

Blogger the website I am using for my blog is part of Google, since Google bought the company a while back, anway I decided to try something, I typed the name of my blog in Google search box, but to my disappointement Google failed to find my blog. It seems to me that Google do not include the blogs in their search, even though that blogger is part of Google, maybe if enough people ask for it Google will listen.

I decided to take a break from reading Harry Potter in Spanish, after finishing the second one. I wanted to read books from authors of the countries I am visiting, since I am in Brazil, I figured the Alchemist would be a good one to get, since it is one of the most works of Brazil famous author Paulo Coelho, but I could not manage to find the book, it turns out it is quite difficult to find English books around here. I finally found a library that had 20 English books or so , and I decided to go for the Painted House by John Grisham, I have not read any of his other works, and only saw the movies (The firm, The Pelican Breaf), I figured it would be a good chance to get to know this author.

My ipod seem to have got corrupted, I want to try it on a different Internet cafe to be sure, but in this internet cafe, it refuses to add any new stuff to the ipod, the old material on the ipod still work though, and deleting works as well. I tried using ipodUpdater to fix it, but it failed. If it does not work in another internet cafe, the only option might be to use ipodRip to copy the content to itunes, reformat the ipod and copy everything back.

1 Comments:

  • Why don't you read "the alchemist" in Spanish? At least it would be the next language to Portugese !
    It's a great book, enjoy, if you manage to find it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home