South America Travel Blog

Friday, September 23, 2005

Surfing

I took a surfing lesson , which was more enjoyable than my previous ones. For starters I got a large surfing board, which is easier to stand on than the smaller ones, second the instructor pushes the students at the right moment for catching a ware, so we did not need to pedal and catch a wave our selves. The day after the weather was good , so I decided to give a try on my own, I took a board and wet suite from the hostel, and went trying. There is a small barrier there which allows an easy access to the sea, so I do not need to battle the waves to go on after catching a wave. I still could not manage to stand on that small board, but I enjoyed trying and it was the best couple of hours of exercise that I had for sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home