South America Travel Blog

Friday, September 23, 2005

ipod, books and google

I managed to fill up my ipod with some music, I found this internet cafe with itunes containing a lot of music, and I copied some of that. Then I raided the pirated cd stands on the streets and bought about 10 cds. I am still can not find my favourite album yet, Clandestino from Manu chao. I am trying to buy a pair of nice small portable speakers for my ipod, but I need to find some store willing to ship it to southamerica.

I finished reading the alchemist in Portuguese, but even though I seem to manage well with reading Portuguese, my speaking skills did not improve much. I am going back to reading Harry Potter 3 in Spanish after this, but once I am finished with it, I am going to try and read some original Spanish works.

Google introduced a blog search web page : http://blogsearch.google.com/
It will search for blogs created with Google or other blogging services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home