South America Travel Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Buenos Aires


I arrived in Buenos Aires on a perfect spring day; blue skies with a pleasantly worm sun. I just spent my first couple of days walking around San Telmo and the Plaza de Mayo. I met this lady that I already knew from a trek in Peru, and she offered me to stay at her place. When I went with her though, I found that she lives in a small apartment with her three daughters, I felt grateful for her generosity , but at the same time uncomfortable with taking a space in their little home, the place is a bit far from the center as well, so I ended up sleeping in a hotel in the city center for the night. Tomorrow she is going to take me on of car ride, with a car she borrowed for the purpose, I am not sure yet where we are going , but I am surely going to take a lot of pictures.

1 Comments:

  • Adam Hertz on Technorati Algorithm Tweaks
    Posted by Stowe Boyd I recently suggested that Technorati must have introduced a tweak, at the very least, in their ranking algorithm.
    I have a site on depression treatment. It pretty much covers depression treatment related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    Thx.
    Sonny M.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home