South America Travel Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Beagle Channel

About the only thing I did in Ushuaia was to take the boat trip into the beagle Channel. From the boat (The Barracuda) we had a great view of Ushuaia and the surrounding landscape. The boat made stops at a few islands (more like big rocks), were birds and seals live, but is was so cold and windy that midway through the trip, I resigned and went down to the bar, where I ordered a hot chocolate with brandy , and sat down to read Harry Potter y El Calíz del Fuego.

It is going to be a long day tomorrow, I have to wake at 5 am to get the bus toPuertoo Natales, I have to switch busses twice on the way, and I will only arrive to Puerto Natales at 22:00 in the night. The next day I will go on the NaviMag for a three day cruise. I just hope the weather during the cruise is going to be better than here.

1 Comments:

  • Happy cruising Wael,

    By the way what are Parillas?

    Greetz,

    DA

    By Blogger DA, at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home